Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Jayy
2. Your age
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day
5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord
.jayy69
6. Your Nickname
Jayy Yankova
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) I want to be leader of vagos because I feel like I could bring strong leadership and numbers to this organization I have been leader of Ballas and Marabunta grande on EN03 and ex leader of Marabunta and families on EN02 I have been deputy leader of every gang besides bloods on en03 and ex deputy leader of every gang on EN02 I have also been deputy of LSPD SAHP AND NG on EN03 so I have knowledge of both sides if given me the chance to be vagos leadership I feel like I could bring so many people to the organization with doing so many events with bonus after also making sure that graffiti sprays are yellow all the time and Im gonna also try to get 100% turfs. Also if given the chance to be vagos leader I would completely my 30 day term I know I didn’t before but my Marabunta term was very good I had so many numbers and I would like to do the same thing for vagos thanks for reading my application hopefully you consider me ~Jayy Yankova

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice for improving roleplay is to do more events in different areas and to give out more bonus will encourage newcomers to come to events and etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom