Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Vuitton

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : robin van eijk
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone CET (Amsterdam to be specific)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear): pm because I'm still a student and I have school in the morning so I can be on in the afternoon
5. Average online per day: 6- 16 hours depending on the day and what I need to do that day
6. Your Discord: robin310
7. Your Nickname: Robin Vuitton
8. Your ID: 23501
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: state

1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I wanna become an admin because I always helped players in the city and I know the rules pretty well so because of that I wanna help them if someone breaks the rules. I have played grand for a while I started on en1 in July of 2022 then I switched over to en3 in October of 2022. I have been in many state orgs: gov ( rank 18) ng (rank 25) fib ( rank 25) shap (rank 18) ems (rank 27 atm because I work there now) and I know the rules of all those state orgs. I also have been in gangs but that wasn't my favorite part of the rp my gangs were bloods fam and an unofficial fam)

2. What are your strengths? seeing how a situation will go and learning quick
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? reading and feeling emotions
4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin? yes I have done rp for a while and I want to start helping people
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes I don't have any businesses
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? no nothing is wrong atm

I want to thank you guys in advance for taking the time out of your day for reading my application and I hope you guys will take my interview. I wish you all a nice day
greetings robin vuitton

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application​

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Refused to provide ID for age verification​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom