Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost_Rashid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2022
Time of violation
23:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/j6-hlH2A9fk

thebargs

Player
Player
My game didn’t crash, I had to leave my house OOC and told the other officers there that I couldn’t be on for that long and still needed training because i had only spent an hour and a half at SAHP for training before this event occurred. The other officers asked to me to just go for a ride along, which i thought was going to be short so i said sure knowing i had to leave OOC soon. then we arrive and the gang gives us 10 seconds to start leaving or they’ll shoot, we all got in the helicopter to leave after they counted about 5 seconds and they all started shooting at us even though all 3 of us officers were in the process of leaving. I was dead on the ground, it’s not up to then whether i live or die in RP. they revive me, which they shouldn’t have done, and that’s when i had to leave my house OOC. if this is how gangs are going to operate and if this server is going to let them cop bait like this and just do these events for the sole purpose of killing a cop and taking his body for ransom AFTER they killed him already, then i don’t want any part of it. i’ve done literally nothing wrong and if you guys want to punish me for it because i wasnt screen recording like they were then so be it

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
The simple fact of the matter is buddy. You chose to come to the situation. You could have logged off at any point. Instead when being held hostage and given demands. You leave the city. Simple explanation to the gang would have sufficed as to why you had to leave. Simply don’t bend the rules and ruin others rp experience

thebargs

Player
Player
why don’t we start the clip from back further? because if we’re talking about breaking the rules then why don’t you all show the part where you baited 3 sahp officers and shot them all as they’re trying to leave and killing them. then reviving them to take them as hostage, that’s complete powergaming and I heard from other officers on scene that admin came down and got them into trouble for cop baiting. you can’t revive someone against their will if they are dead in RP. like i said, i told the officers i had to leave before we even left in the chopper that I had to leave OOC soon and had no idea they were going to land at a store robbery. if admin wants to punish me then so be it, like i said. I don’t believe i did anything wrong here and the other officers with me can attest to that.

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
See if you didn’t Cl you would actually have heard people telling you to put your hands down and leave. But of course your priority was to break fear rp. In regards to cop baiting. You’s we’re instructed to leave the scene. Yous took your time. So no it was not cop baiting. The admin indeed just informed us that we couldn’t take a hostage in the green zone. Regardless of what or did not happen on the event. You Cl end of

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 7959 will receive a punishment for Gen rule 6.2
You shouldn't engage in rp situations when you have something important IRL to do.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom