Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quoryx

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Domantas
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: EEST (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 6-8h
5. Your Discord: quoryx
6. Your Nickname: Jamar Macher
7. Your ID: 120

Additional Information:
Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) There are several compelling reasons why I aspire to be a leader of this specific organization, each contributing to personal growth and a fulfilling experience within the gang.

1. Experience and Vision: Throughout my time in Grand RP, I have been a part of various gangs and held positions of high command and deputy roles. However, I now feel the need to step up and become the leader of the best gang, in my opinion. My experience in different gangs has given me a comprehensive understanding of their dynamics and has prepared me to take control of the Vagos gang. I believe I have the knowledge to lead the gang successfuly.

2. Active and Lively Gang: As the leader of the Vagos, I aim to make the gang the most strong and active organization in the city. I will encourage graffiti sprays, organize patrols in the ghetto and reward those who attend events. This proactive approach will make the gang more lively and engaged, distinguishing us from other gangs that may be more passive. Our continuous activity and presence will contribute to an immersive and dynamic gameplay experience.

3. Leadership Skills and Setting Standards: I consider myself an asset to the gang due to my exceptional leadership skills and perseverance in all my endeavors. I will set high standards for the gang members, ensuring they adhere to the rules and guidelines. By doing so, I will create a culture of excellence and discipline within the gang. This approach will not only benefit our members but also set an example for other gangs, establishing the Vagos as a respected and well-regarded organization.

Advice for Improving the RolePlay Level in the Organization:

To improve the RolePlay level in the Vagos gang, I would suggest the following:

1. Recruitment and Rules:
Establish a set of rules that all potential gang members must go through during the recruitment process. This ensures that those joining the gang are aware of the expectations and responsibilities. Additionally, regularly remind gang members of the rules through Discord and other platforms to maintain their awareness. Breaking the rules should result in appropriate consequences, such as demotion, kick, or blacklist, depending on the severity of the offense.

2. Training and Preparation: Provide comprehensive training and guidance to gang members on various activities, such as ghetto clapping, robbing ATMs and stores, and carrying out the Fort Zancudo Raid. By educating and preparing members beforehand, they will have a better understanding of their roles and responsibilities, contributing to improved RolePlay. Encourage them to be proactive and creative within the boundaries of the server rules.

3. Morale and Engagement: Foster a sense of camaraderie and enthusiasm within the gang. Regularly engage with gang members, listen to their ideas and concerns, and create opportunities for them to contribute to the gang's growth and development. Celebrate achievements, organize events, and encourage collaboration with other gangs to increase immersion and create a vibrant gaming experience.

By implementing these strategies, the Vagos gang can elevate its RolePlay level, providing a more immersive and enjoyable experience for all members involved.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to lead and contribute to the success of the Vagos gang.

Musty

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
+1 got very good attributes and experience.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for VAGOS interview!

The interview will take place Tuesday 18/07/2023 at 16:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please Contact me (Ace Galante) or Rohan Saturo with any questions about the interview.​

Rohan Satoru

Player
Player
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom