Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jake_Nicholson
Administrators nickname
Bjorn_Blake
Date
Jul 16, 2023
Time
12:00am
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1121550813198823588/1129913430036459591/image.png

asova

Player
Player
I was driving in my rental bugatti chiron when i went to a parking lot to meet my friend to do a battlepass task with him. When i was going to park in a spot i accidentally hit his Bodhi and about 30 seconds later i was put in the demorgan for 3 hours yes 3 hours for Non-RP Driving when i accidentally hit a car. So i then asked in the " Contact Administration " Tab why i was put in and one of them just said " Non-RP Driving " with no context and not telling me what i actually did that was non-rp driving. I then said when and why for 3 hours and all he said was " Please drive carefully next time " Him saying this is what made me get mad as an admin shouldn't be banning me for this type of thing because its what i should get arrested by the police for, this plus the 3 hour demorgan for basically no reason made me angry and i then said " Next time don't put me in the demorgan for 3 hours you shit admin " I said this because i was angry and i felt my punishment was unfair and i wanted to make my opinion clear and then another admin responded saying " okay " and then about 30 seconds later text came up one my screen saying i was banned for 30 days. This means that for one word i said because i was angry means that i cant play my main RP server for a month. I feel this punishment is very unfair considering the only word i said to get me banned for 30 days was Shit. Please can i maybe get my ban shortened to 7 days or fully revoked.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if u would be banned u would not be able to message Admin in game so u where JAILED
all other ur message insulting admin already lead u to ban and that's correct decision, so now u have free time to chill - read rules - and follow them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom