Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alp Bones
Administrators nickname
Chaitanya naidu oghi flan
Date
Jul 16, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/gVznTcJ#MLW7OfT

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
Hello, first of all, I would like to say that I made a mistake and it will never happen again.
Bobby told me I've done this before, but I didn't know it was a bug abuse as it happened on the same day.
I didn't think it was a bug abuse because I had this action in many forums before but I didn't get any punishment.
Rejected - Bug Abuse | 8946
Rejected - Wrong Decision | Naveed Stark
As you can see from these forums, I have used it many times before, but I did not think it was forbidden because it did not give an advantage.
I want to spend my last days in Los Santos as I am going on a long vacation
I've learned my lesson and I guarantee it won't happen again.

Normally, since I was wrong and I knew it, I would like this period to pass and I would like to be punished. But as I said, I'm going on a long vacation in 3 days. At least I want to say goodbye to my friends and family. I want to spend the rest of my last days having fun like crazy.
Forums that i am being banned for:
(There is only 2 hours difference between the two events.)
Best regards,
Alp Bones

ARDE

Vezirköprü Eski İlçe Başkanı
Player
NOT OFF TOPIC
Trying to trick the admin. This person has done the same bug abuse 3 times. I posted this on discord to oghiye and chaitanya.

This was the forum he violated for the 3rd time, but he took the video private.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Punishment remains, not 1st or second but third and not the only bug abuse in the POVs, many other Bug abuse done by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom