Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Austin Highlife
Administrators nickname
zeke landon
Date
Jul 15, 2023
Time
02:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/76Kzucp

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
Krix Grand says "ez 75k from that race"
zeke followed up with "what race man it was an hour ago?"
Now I am curious about race rewards so I comment "also 75k?" because no one mentioned his statement on the reward, only the time of when the race wouldve taken place.
Shortly after I receive a Off-Topic silence for 100mins for a comment , and it was relevant and about the clubs , preventing me to RP or do really much of what I do.

I like my record clean and thats why this is being made.

My comment was made in regards to "rewards" of club races. I tried to discuss with Zeke VIA the admin chat and he decided to be "helpful" by avoiding my attempt at discussion of the fact that there was no reason to punish/silence me. ONLY then after telling him how his unreaspmable silence does impact my playtime in the city does he then proceeds to say "if you don't break the rules and dont get mutes it would not have impact your RP. Simple" So break the rules, i get punished but... play the game the way its played.. I get punished as well... because I was talking about rewards from club races but I guess that its punish worthy for not knowing EVERYTHING about the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom