Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
king alexander
Administrators nickname
shabbir hossain
Date
Jul 16, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NS52cwWoE

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
i was there suddenly officers came idk what happend thats why i called the admin and told what are they doing here after that i thought let the admin talk to the officers so i joined arena match to practice and suddenly he gaved me warning for gen 6.2 i didnt even left rp situation i was just there standing what will i even do so thats why i joined the arena i didnt even had stars when they came so how did i left rp situation please help me lebron brother.

Neon Pluxury

Me or tough? Nah never.
Player
i was there suddenly officers came idk what happend thats why i called the admin and told what are they doing here after that i thought let the admin talk to the officers so i joined arena match to practice and suddenly he gaved me warning for gen 6.2 i didnt even left rp situation i was just there standing what will i even do so thats why i joined the arena i didnt even had stars when they came so how did i left rp situation please help me lebron brother.
Where did you get the warn?

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
Hi. I was the officer that was in the situation. We got a call there was an atm robbery. And the moment i got there he was the only person beside the atm. Hence i went up to him before i did anything he stop my rp and proceed to stop me from doing my duty. Telling me i cant be here in Arena and arrest him. Basically stalling so he could rob the ATM. he proceed to call the god. And when the god arrive he disappeared.
and when you rob a atm there is a circle so he can stand were ever he wants there were more guys so i stand there because i was afk post your side bodycam please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom