Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meiko Nakano

Red Fox
Player
Organization: LSPD

• Name: Meiko Nakano
  • Race: Asian
  • Nationality: Indonesian
  • Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan
  • Sexuality: Straight
  • Height: 165cm
  • Weight: 50kg
  • Eye colour: Brown
  • Hair colour: Black, with tomato red in the front hair
  • Tattoos: Left arm, Left Leg, and Back
  • Strength: Excellent driving skills, Excellent flying skills, and enormous patience
  • Weakness: Smoke, Low empathy towards liars and disrespectful people

========== Life Story ==========
Meiko Nakano (なか野めいこ), is half Indonesian and half Japanese, born on May 1997 in Osaka Prefecture, Japan. Her father died when she was 17 years old due to a Heart Attack and she had to replace his father's position to provide for his family. Her mother was working as a Singer at certain places. At one time, her mother got a scam and lost around $4 million. Meiko was pissed and tried to track the scammer down but it never be found. Because of that incident, she hadn't finished college due to didn't have enough money to pay for her tuition. She had worked hard in several places and it was still not enough to pay for her family's needs. Then she has one big goal: "How to make more money for me, so I wouldn't be struggling all the time like this?"

========== Career Story ==========
In early 2023, she decided to move to Los Santos, looking for a better opportunity. But her life didn't go well as she expected. She tried to work as Electrical Technician, Postal Driver, and Farmer but still didn't get paid enough for her. One day, a friend of hers from an electrical company called, invited her to an organization that turns out to be a gang called the Blood Street Gang. She was worried at that time, but finally, she decided to join. And that was the first time Meiko saw some drugs with her own eyes. She tried them, learned how to use some weapons, learned how to rob people and do some transactions in the black market. Her favourite time was being a drug courier because she can hone her driving skills, and loved being chased by LSPD and FIB officers. She knows all of the hideout places, getaway routes, and even off-road routes. Because of that, she got the nickname "Red Fox".

Luck does not always stay with Meiko. On April 2023, she got caught by some of the FIB officers and got jailed in Bolingbroke Penitentiary. After several months, came one officer from LSPD. He told Meiko that he was really impressed with her skill, so he decided to give Meiko an offer.
"I saw your criminal record, and honestly... I'm really impressed with your skill, especially when you were in a vehicle shaking the feds", he said.
"I can get you out of here, but I need one condition from you", he said more.
"Yes, I really had enough with these gangs and criminal things. What's the condition?",
Meiko replied.
"Join me and serve our country as The Los Santos Police Department", he said.
"Alright, if it is Your only condition. Hop me in, Officer.", she answered.

Meiko got bailed from Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and the officer still remains unknown to her. She started to join LSPD and was assigned to Human Resources Department.
And now her main problem is, she still secretly uses some drugs to maintain her focus whenever she has a situation because she never took a drug rehabilitation. And sometimes, she got pissed because she felt not have enough yet from her payment and bonuses for her living. That's why she starts to observe some corrupt people and applied it to herself. She's going to do anything when she sees an opportunity to fulfil her satisfaction.
"This is not enough! I have to do something. Whatever it takes.", said Meiko.

========== Outcomes ==========
1. Meiko can accept bribes of up to $100,000 maximum or illegal items for personal use.
2. Meiko can buy/sell weapons on the black market.
3. Meiko can lie about requesting an attorney, deny it, or even pretend not to hear it.
4. Meiko can destroy the bodycam (using /try 2 tries per situation).
5. Meiko always feels unsafe when off-duty, so she always carries her ID and radio anywhere she goes.
6. Meiko can reduce jail sentences for her friends, and family members. Even take them out of jail.
7. Meiko can use drugs to increase her sense ability.
8. Meiko can go to the ghetto off-duty to kill and rob people.
9. Meiko can leak some information to gangs for money (up to $100,000).
10. Meiko can drive off-road using any 2-door or any 4-door vehicle (based on her driving skills)

TjroBT7.png
YWKB9jN.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom