Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Connor_Dior
Administrators nickname
Ercan_Can
Date
Jul 16, 2023
Time
24:42
Proofs
https://ibb.co/kmRdKwH

Ercan Can

Player
Player
Yes, almost 7-8 officers shot you inside the DOC inside your car while just not moving and you didn't die. Cyber truck is a bulletproof car and you abused it.

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
Here are some posts saying the Cybertruck isnt Armored -

-

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
About General Rule 6.21; Cybertruck is not a armored vehicle it take 2-3 bullets to break the glass then the bullet will hit the player.

Ercan Can

Player
Player
About General Rule 6.21; Cybertruck is not a armored vehicle it take 2-3 bullets to break the glass then the bullet will hit the player.
I watched the whole situation. One guy started shooting at the car window and spent all his ammo. But you didn't get 1 single bullet from that.

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
no. they couldnt get one single bullet from that. just because they need aim training, doesnt mean im in the wrong. i might have been in the wrong by running them over a few times, but im NOT wrong in the fact that my car is NOT bulletproof

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
and if you could get POV from that officer, it might prove that he needs some aim training, but doesn't prove that my Cybertruck is bulletproof, i can understand the confusion but, it's simple. it is NOT BULLETPROOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom