Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tmza Fabolous
Suspect ID
2729, 212, 13268
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2022
Time of violation
19:01
Proofs
https://streamable.com/odh2rc

Yung Tmza

Player
Player
When we tried to rob on of their guy, one car full of bloods came and mass vdm'd us so we couldn't rob him.

Yung Tmza

Player
Player
i was in discord with my friends who was playing world of warcaft. So i think its not metagaming :D

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
This isn’t vdm? He was going high speed, you might not have rendered in his eyes till last second which he can not help?

yeah man

Player
Player
unknown.png

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Admin please look into the original poster meta-gaming as it sounds as if conversations are on discord out of game while doing ingame events.

Also not sure why you are reporting VDM when standing in the middle of the road. If anything you are NoFEAR-RP since you have no fear of oncoming traffic.

Ryan Thrust

Blocked
Blocked
bruh ngl that pretty blatent mg by bloods, Ass soon as hes revived hes stood still and dosnt speak or put hand up for atleast 5-10seconds. Second of all as soon as he moves around 2 blood cars pull up. hmmmmm

Droppa Flawless

5x 100% EN1
Leader
First of all why is 212’s I’d involved, he was the one being robbed. Second of all your in the middle of the road basically waiting to be hit. Dumb report. Will post a forum on the stalling and no fear rp though.

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
bruh ngl that pretty blatent mg by bloods, Ass soon as hes revived hes stood still and dosnt speak or put hand up for atleast 5-10seconds. Second of all as soon as he moves around 2 blood cars pull up. hmmmmm
Why am I not surprised you have showed up with an opinion, I swear you were removed from Vagos because you were useless?

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
Admin please look into the original poster meta-gaming as it sounds as if conversations are on discord out of game while doing ingame events.

Also not sure why you are reporting VDM when standing in the middle of the road. If anything you are NoFEAR-RP since you have no fear of oncoming traffic.
Not often ill agree with you but the end statement is so true, how you gonna complain about being hit by a car if you in the middle of the road

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Soooo, the person getting robbed, 212, VDM's with a car which I assume only YOU can see...while he is getting robbed. Second, someone hits you in the middle of the road...while robbing in the middle of the road...considers VDM. Aight bet lemme fact or cap this "VDM while robbing in the middle of the road" in real life, gimme a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom