Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Password Reset Issue - Incorrect Email Address

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Unknown
Players nickname
Unknown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 19, 2023
Time of violation
6:40 in LV
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1106589060811739197/1131249451109994537/image.png

raivolacis18

Player
Player
Dear Administrator,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to you regarding a problem I'm experiencing with resetting my password for the Grand RP game.

When attempting to reset my password, I am receiving an error message stating that I entered the wrong email address. However, I am certain that the email address I provided is the correct one associated with my game account.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue. Could you please verify the email address linked to my game account and provide guidance on how I can proceed with resetting my password? Alternatively, if there is any additional information or steps required from my side, please let me know, and I'll be more than happy to provide them.

My email address is [email protected]

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom