Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Timothy_Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Jan 26, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/25/post-thread

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury, I am sincerely sorry on the reasoning you banned me for, I just want you to know the Reasoning is was not my intentions to make people think nor make people feel I was doing that in that way, Also would like to apologize for talking trash about this server as I was very upset that I indeed got kicked off the admin team and wasn't notified why, I have nothing but respect for you and everyone in this project. If you will give me a second chance as you have others I will not let you down, I am not asking to join the admin team again, But I would love to have access to my account again, if you wish to proceed with this request I will very much appreciate it, If not it is totally understandable, I just want to let you we had no issues with one another and I would love to keep it that way, I just didn't want you to have a bad taste about me. In reasonings of I was very confused on why that decision came up, I want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to server this community in the way you let me. Thank you for taking the time out to read this and consider this, to all the people whom I had issues with I apologize and hope you have room to forgive me for any way I upset you,

-Timothy Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom