Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Tuğra
2. Age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Tuğra Coffinson#9937
6. Your Nickname: Tugra Coffinsonn
7. Your ID: 231158

Additional information

1. Leader of the The Families

From crime side experience
. The Families Deputy
. Marabunta Warlord
. The Families UnderDeputy
. Vagos Revenenant

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
(1 - )My favorite gang right now the FAMILIES gang needs a leader,reason for wanting to be leader of the gang.I gave this gang at least 7 months and I have seen many leaders successful and unsuccessful Why should I be disgraced in other gangs when I have so much knowledge and experience? I GAVE MY MONTHS TO THIS GANG. I was imprisoned, I was punished, I was tortured, I was blackmailed...but I didn't equip the gang with inexperienced people.I'm making this application for the good of the gang.

(2 - )I came to the highest rank after the leader in the gang once and I was very successful at that time. Many of my friends insisted that they give us a high rank but I do not give rank to people who do not deserve it and for this reason many of my friends became my enemies they became legal when they were illegal they fought against me and especially to the FAMILIES GANG. I'm here to show them our strength.

(3 - )I SEE A LOT OF OLD DAYS IN FAMILIES GANGS then there were those whose heart beat with the gang but that spirit is no more. I AM HERE TO BRING THAT SPIRIT TO THE FAMILIES. I joined many gangs but THE PLACE OF THE FAMILIES GROUP IS DIFFERENT i love a lot , I always want to be there and be #1 , but I haven't seen it lately. I WILL catch the old spirit and be the nightmare of the police, soldiers and FIB STAFF.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

-Negotiations are an important topic for both gang and rp and city rules. If the person joining the gang does not meet the required age limit and does not know the city rules, it is forbidden to join the gang.If we want to protect ourselves from warnings we have to prepare very strong questions and take peoples interviews one by one.

-I HAVE A BONUS SYSTEM AT THE END OF ALL WINNING EVENTS

-I HAVE VERY EXPERIENCED DEPUTYS who will take care of our gang while Im gone and have an event at the same time.

-I will not condemn the gang to buy weapons on the Black Market by giving them loads of armor, ammo, and weapons.

-My goal is to create the best The Families in history.

Thank you for considering my application.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Approved
Interviews will be at 18:00 today. Join the waiting room 15 minutes beforehand.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom