Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awper

Player
Player
1. Your Name irl : Mohammed.
2. Your age : 25.
3.Time zone : GMT +3.
4.Average online per day : 5-6 Hours .
5. Your discord : _awper.
6.Your nickname : awper.
7.Your ID : 170356.
Additional information

1.Leader of... Marabunta.
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation).
1) I want to be leader of marabunta because I love this gang much more then other gang and it’s the best in ghetto and I love being in marabunta , also I was in marabunta and i had my best time there . I find most leaders of marabunta didn’t bring it on top but I will try my best to do it I will give all I have for this gang .
2) Marabunta is always full of people who don’t know rules they I don’t know why but a lot of leaders used to recruit people without asking anything or checking about them but I will make a list of good questions that everyone will be able to learn rules through it and if I see someone making any rule break I will warn him first then I will kick him I will always keep marabunta on top .

3) I will try to do 100% turf territories with my turf team also I will try to achieve 100% sprays always and give max profits to my people within the gang by doing that I will make sure they never get bored of the gang and will give a lot of bonuses to my people even from my pocket I will give .

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- 100% Territories with my turf team .
2- Make a lot of stores and rp situations with leos .
3- make a list of interview questions that will help everyone .
4-Give a lot of bonuses to my people .
5- make prizes for my gang ( like giving bonus for chute , most kills …etc ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom