Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luna Royal
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Jul 20, 2023
Time
01:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/GPfsg2H

Luna Royal

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I am really sorry for what had happened, It was nearly 12:30 in the night (irl). but i have decided to do Ads and my PDA was open, while there were no Ads coming i decided to scroll on social media. In no time i fell asleep in my chair and with 4 hours of sleep and i woke up in the morning 05:30 am (irl) to only see that my ID is banned for 7 days because of bug abuse.

I have been playing Grand RP from En1 to En3 but i have never received any punishment before. Even though my laptop spec are low i keep the game open for 24 hours. I have grinded so much in this ID, so not playing for 7 days is like for 1 month.

As this is the first time, I promise that i won't repeat any kind of mistakes from now and please forgive me.

Thank you for listening to me, I respect any decisions you take.

Luna Royal | 2066

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom