Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushmush

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ibrahim
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: ibrahimcifci
6. Your Nickname: Abraham Cartell
7. Your ID: 247837

Additional information
1. Leader of the Marabunta

My experienced
-Marabunta Underdeputy
-Vagos Underdeputy
-Blood HC
-Families HC

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
2.1 – My first HC experience was here. Back then this gang was very strong and i want to bring back that old power. Of course , i actively served in many gangs and i also have HC experience in legal organization (SAHP). I can guess the measures that the police can take against the gang. I want to grow this amazing gang using all my experience.

2.2 – If i become the leader i want to apply a very different bonus system so people will want to come to my gang and i can keep the gang active. I plan to make people happy by giving bonuses and to win all events as much as i can. In short, i want to go out of the ordinary.

2.3 – I love this gang HQ because its far from the main ghetto because its far from the main ghetto. Sonewhere far from chaos and gunfire and also the enemies dare not come in front of Marabunta HQ. When we go to any event, we can make much better preparations. It has a large area and a large garage. We can make our convoy better. At the same time, we can go in FZ raid more easily because Marabunta’s HQ is close the highway.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
- The most important things for me and also fort he gang are the interviews because RP is one of the things that keeps this GrandRP and the gang alive. If people are going to join my gang it should be in hard RP. I will try to do FZ raid because my gang and i need guns and vests to defend myself.
-Hiring people for Graffiti
-Hostage situations with, then Gun store rob or Store rob, Robbing in the highway, main ghetto, beach ghetto
-FZ raids for gang ammunition
-Keep the gang active by giving bonuses to people

Thanks for reading…

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.
Contact on discord to schedule an interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom