Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Drake Marlega
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Feb 17, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/RF0xoPK

Drake Carter

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Firstly, I would like to say I respect all administration of GRP and any decision they intend to make. I am here today to appeal my ban for general rules 1.7 and 1.9, this was initially only a 60 days ban for each rule respectively according to the rules of GRP but instead of 60 days ban I got permanent ban from this project. I know I broke general rules 1.7 and 1.9 and it was only a 60 days ban for each rule and I am asking to have a ban amended back to initial 60 days punishment which I already sufferred. I am away from this wonderful project for more than 5 months and I am missing this beautiful project and the friends. I am sorry for my actions and I got a very severe punishment for the above mentioned rules.

I love this project and I hope you will find in your heart to not take something so special away from me forever. Thank You kindly for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom