Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Hover
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2023
Time of violation
13:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/p85us4bZsTE

Max Hover

Player
Player
Hello dear first of all i got invited to the family with the guy aim reporting so after that they decided to buy a business and he told me can i borrow from you at first 5mil i said ok he is a leader in our fam i trust him so then he said he wants 2 mil and i gave him and we sit in discord i asked about it and he was skipping me saying don't have and like that and i got kicked from the fam yesterday and today i search for him to talk I dm him on email i asked him he said i don't have anything for you and simpel gave me block and proofs saying everything

Arabic Admin please

Max Hover

Player
Player
Hello dear first of all i got invited to the family with the guy aim reporting so after that they decided to buy a business and he told me can i borrow from you at first 5mil i said ok he is a leader in our fam i trust him so then he said he wants 2 mil and i gave him and we sit in discord i asked about it and he was skipping me saying don't have and like that and i got kicked from the fam yesterday and today i search for him to talk I dm him on email i asked him he said i don't have anything for you and simpel gave me block and proofs saying everything

Arabic Admin please
here an proof when he said i don't have anything for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom