Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
3363 9142
Players nickname
Jimmi Louis Chelsis Milan
Administrators nickname
pepe
Date
Jul 23, 2023
Time
21H30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/lPMUI0m

Fatima Vuitton

Player
Player
Hello mr mazhor I made this unban request for a ban that is not deserved for a scam which is not a scam in itself we have on the game big rp 1 interaction which is used to remove objects from a backpack then pepe me ban for fraud against the players me what I call a fraud it is a deception or a falsification what I did is not a deception me I just made an interaction for rob which allows to steal then also mr pepe ban my two accounts while normally he has the right to ban only one account that's why I made my deban request THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING MR MAZHOR

Fatima Vuitton

Player
Player
Hello mr mazhor I made this unban request for a ban that is not deserved for a scam which is not a scam in itself we have on the game big rp 1 interaction which is used to remove objects from a backpack then pepe me ban for fraud against the players me what I call a fraud it is a deception or a falsification what I did is not a deception me I just made an interaction for rob which allows to steal then also mr pepe ban my two accounts while normally he has the right to ban only one account that's why I made my deban request THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING MR MAZHOR
yes also I wanted to tell you mr mazhor it's my first permanent ban so be indulgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom