Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GR 1.1 | 1.4 | 1.8 Multiple Account | 124096 , 305396

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliver Greyson
Suspect ID
124096 , 305396
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/

Oliver Harlow

Player
Player
Dear Adminstration ,

This player has more than one account and plays on it on the same PC , using other social clubs and transferring money between them , he even sells cars to himself for $1000 and buys for $1000 , He is using ID : 305396 as scamming account and opened a family and act like his selling GC and letting people put the money in his Family Balance and scaming them , sharing the account to his freind ID : 200194 , So one Of them will be the leader and interact between the accounts to send the money . Please check his logs 124096, 305396 , Im sure about everything 100%

Need Senior Adminstration or higher.

Best Regards,
Oliver Greyson.

Last edited:

Max Hover

Player
Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
Dear Adminstration ,

This player has more than one account and plays on it on the same PC , using other social clubs and transferring money between them , he even sells cars to himself for $1000 and buys for $1000 , He is using ID : 305396 as scamming account and opened a family and act like his selling GC and letting people put the money in his Family Balance and sharing the account to his freind ID : 200194 , So one Of them will be the leader and interact between the accounts to send the money . Please check his logs 124096, 305396 , Im sure about everything 100%

Best Regards,
Oliver Greyson.
this report is already closed and where is your proof and all my logs are also checked if you have a tiny proof just show me you just protecting your friend and if you saying is true if it true were you in the situation to report this and please give me 1 small proof

Oliver Harlow

Player
Player
this report is already closed and where is your proof and all my logs are also checked if you have a tiny proof just show me
No Senior Admin Checked Your Logs , Because only Senior admin can check it , all Proofs in your logs .

Max Hover

Player
Player
this report is already closed and where is your proof and all my logs are also checked if you have a tiny proof just show mey

No Senior Admin Checked Your Logs , Because only Senior admin can check it , all Proofs in your logs .
how did the complaint before you get rejected then tell me you just copying it and using other words and look just replying what he said he didnt has to scam me and can you give me date of volution

Last edited:

Max Hover

Player
Player
Dear Adminstration ,

This player has more than one account and plays on it on the same PC , using other social clubs and transferring money between them , he even sells cars to himself for $1000 and buys for $1000 , He is using ID : 305396 as scamming account and opened a family and act like his selling GC and letting people put the money in his Family Balance and sharing the account to his freind ID : 200194 , So one Of them will be the leader and interact between the accounts to send the money . Please check his logs 124096, 305396 , Im sure about everything 100%

Best Regards,
Oliver Greyson.
and about more account idk what i talked with Donte sthepard and zeina krown they told me they had no problem with that and pov is with me if needed

Oliver Harlow

Player
Player

You just told on yourself , You have more than one social club that your using in the same PC ( Which is multiple Acoount ) , + You Sharing the account which is ID ( 305396 ) + buying and selling cars for $1000 , You be transffering properties also , transferring from main to other accounts , scaming people with GC .

And Well im asking Senior admin to check your logs , because im sure about everything you did.

Last edited:

Max Hover

Player
Player
And can you tell me ws you or Siako in the sitution iam if yes proof

Oliver Harlow

Player
Player
And can you tell me ws you or Siako in the sitution iam if yes proof
You sound So scared , and you keep replying like that alot, you look like you made something and im sure you made something, you keep asking for Proofs , all Proofs in logs , thats why i called an senior admin to check your logs do you understand english ?

Its logs Situation , Need An Senior admin .

Last edited:

Max Hover

Player
Player
You sound So scared , and you keep replying like that alot, you look like you made something and im sure you made something, you keep asking for Proofs , all Proofs in logs , thats why i called an senior admin to check your logs do you understand english ?

Its logs Situation , Need An Senior admin .
lol iam not scared i just wat somethinng realstic how do you want them to believe without proof or not being in sitution another proof
iam just giving away proof and you cant even afford 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom