Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Notorious Rahul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/CJcQjP9

Rahul Vashisht

Malwa Block (PB12)
Player
Sir , i was afk while sitting in my car in a parking area. When i came back i was in jail, i want to know why i got arrested.

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting ID: 61199 to provide POV

(Provide your proof of arrest)

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
So we got call out to a ATM Robbery and when we arrived you where in your car in front of the ATM. We asked you to step out of the car and you did not replay. so we cuffed you and search your id and you where wanted by the state so we arrested you and confiscated, your stuff.

1. Failed to comply
2: Wanted by the state
3: Sitting in public as wanted person
4: Sitting 3-5 m from ATM Robbery
5: Illegal items, Overcarrying, Imposition of drugs (7)
6: At no point doing the process did you show that you where slapping.

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
So we got call out to a ATM Robbery and when we arrived you where in your car in front of the ATM. We asked you to step out of the car and you did not replay. so we cuffed you and search your id and you where wanted by the state so we arrested you and confiscated, your stuff.

1. Failed to comply
2: Wanted by the state
3: Sitting in public as wanted person
4: Sitting 3-5 m from ATM Robbery
5: Illegal items, Overcarrying, Imposition of drugs (7)
6: At no point doing the process did you show that you where slapping.
1. when someone goes afk he doesn't go to sleep instantly. also when he went afk i was also there, i saw a gang member come there to rob atm, i told him to leave but as he was afk there was no response. i left and now i see u arrested him for no reason, just because he was standing afk in parking area near an atm. is that a crime? i don't think so.
2. how he was wanted when he didn't even did the robbery.
3. sitting in public is not a crime
4. when he went afk, there was no robbery going there.
5. how can u know what he is carrying without checking him, when he is non responsive/afk.
6. already explained in 1st point it takes at least 10-15 min to go in sleeping.

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
1. when someone goes afk he doesn't go to sleep instantly. also when he went afk i was also there, i saw a gang member come there to rob atm, i told him to leave but as he was afk there was no response. i left and now i see u arrested him for no reason, just because he was standing afk in parking area near an atm. is that a crime? i don't think so.
2. how he was wanted when he didn't even did the robbery.
3. sitting in public is not a crime
4. when he went afk, there was no robbery going there.
5. how can u know what he is carrying without checking him, when he is non responsive/afk.
6. already explained in 1st point it takes at least 10-15 min to go in sleeping.
1. He should be in house if he goes AFK.
2. I do. not know why he has wanted, but according to my PDA he was.
3: See answer no1
4: If there was no robbery do did i come out there. I not notified that there was a ATM Robbery, thats why i went.
5. After 5 sec warning, I detained him and search for id. When i Saw he was wanted. I Searched he person.
6: As explained he got 5 sec warning. It is his risk to sleep in public when he is wanted by the state.

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting Owner to provide POV of this situation
(You have 8 hours to do so)

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
Hej Admin. This is the full POV. Do you want the part where I drive him to prison ? I have not done anything to the POV, I have been dealing with sound and recording issue the hole day.
why the corners are cropped, definitely using some illegal redux or something, otherwise why would he need to remove the corners.

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
There is no sound but you can request bodycam with sound by Player 98846
even ur partner can be heard saying "not him not him multiple times, the person robing has left the area". and we cant see ur full screen not ur mini map, probably will show ur illegal redux, also we cant see ur id, which server u r in. Clearly u r tempering with the evidence.
Dear admin, i would request you to plz consider that while taking your decision.

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
even ur partner can be heard saying "not him not him multiple times, the person robing has left the area". and we cant see ur full screen not ur mini map, probably will show ur illegal redux, also we cant see ur id, which server u r in. Clearly u r tempering with the evidence.
Dear admin, i would request you to plz consider that while taking your decision.
He is not my partner but a person who arrived the same time as us. As I told there is something wrong with my recording I have tried to fix. I will never cut or using redux. This is a picture of my screen . I am trying to find out when it has not recorted the hole scrren as showed in picture. It is not a attempt to cheat but a technical error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom