Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application For Leader Of Emergency Medical Service | Saho Badmosh

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAHO BADMOSH

BADMOSH ON TOP!!!
Player
INFORMATION

1.Your Name IRL: Sahil Bhabad
2.Your Age: 18
3.Time zone: +5:30
4.Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5.Your Discord: saho_badmosh
6.Your Nickname: Saho Badmosh
7.Your ID: 19957
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Leader Of Emergency Medical Services.

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?

. From starting of my journey of this server i am serving in EMS I had work as trainee to HC and gain a lot of experience i am serving EMS from 2nd term its been 6-7 months now and i feel friendly and familiar with work of this organization that's why i am thinking to apply for leader of this organization.

2.BONUSES:- I will distribute bonuses to employees who are working really hard and i will not do any delay in bonuses because employee feel motivated and interested to do work of organization and i will distribute bonuses on daily basis.

3. SELECTING RIGHT HC's:- Because HC should be calm and kind and give proper direction to employees in polite way. When leader is not available HC's are only persons who can handle organization properly .

4. GIVING EXTRA ATTENTION ON TRAINEES:- Trainee will get quality training for them i will hire good FTO's . Because they are base of EMS and if base will be not strong then offcourse building will be weak and they are also future of EMS so they will get good and quality training.

5. FAVOURITISM:- I will be not biased to any of the employee i will consider all employee similar and give promotion and bonuses on their work basis.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. Recruitment:-
I will be hiring more employees as we faced lack of employees in last term i am not taunting them but just learning from their mistake because of lackness we had faced a lot issues specially lobby's were empty even at PH some time so i am ensuring that this time we will not face any lackness and lobbies will not seen to be empty but for that i will hire some hard working and intelligent employement assistants.

2.QUALITY TRAINING DEPARTMENT:- I will give more attention to training department because it most important department in EMS we will appoint some good experience and hardworking HC in this department so the trainees would get good knowledge and i will appoint some experience FTO's for quality training of trainees .

3. BONUS DISTRIBUTION:- Distribution of bonuses will be on daily basis so that we can maintain the motivation of employees and i ensure that there will be no delay in bonuses i know how it feel when bonus get delay. I will be not biased for distribution of bonuses who will do more work they will get bonus and i will also take care of organization budget while giving bonuses

4. NO TOXICITY BETWEEN HC AND EMPLOYEES:- I will ensure that HC will not take any advantage of rank and they will not give trouble to employees using their power their will be friendly bond and brother between HC and Employees.

5. STATE INSPECTION:-
Their will be time to time state inspection of other organizations and EMS too . As EMS chief it will be my duty to provide good healthcare and medical service to organization which are helping out citizens .

6.PROMOTION:- Their will be minimum criteria to fullfilled by employee if he/she get completed that then they will get promotion means no favouritism will be done.and promotional ceremoney will be conducted every week to improve RP level in organization

7.OPEN SUGGESTION MEETING:- Their will be open suggestion meeting on email of EMS every week in which all employees will give their suggestion for betterment of organization.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RANK SYSTEM----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HC RANKINGS

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26- Chief of HR
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23-Employment Assistant
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMPLOYEE RANKINGS

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

THANK YOU !!
ALL THE BEST FOR MY COMPETITORS!!
EMS ON TOP!!!

Adam Badsha

LEADER OF BADSHA FAMILY
Leader of unofficial org
INFORMATION

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

. From starting of my journey of this server i am serving in EMS I had work as trainee to HC and gain a lot of experience i am serving EMS from 2nd term its been 6-7 months now and i feel friendly and familiar with work of this organization that's why i am thinking to apply for leader of this organization.

2.BONUSES:- I will distribute bonuses to employees who are working really hard and i will not do any delay in bonuses because employee feel motivated and interested to do work of organization and i will distribute bonuses on daily basis.

3. SELECTING RIGHT HC's:- Because HC should be calm and kind and give proper direction to employees in polite way. When leader is not available HC's are only persons who can handle organization properly .

4. GIVING EXTRA ATTENTION ON TRAINEES:- Trainee will get quality training for them i will hire good FTO's . Because they are base of EMS and if base will be not strong then offcourse building will be weak and they are also future of EMS so they will get good and quality training.

5. FAVOURITISM:- I will be not biased to any of the employee i will consider all employee similar and give promotion and bonuses on their work basis.

I will be hiring more employees as we faced lack of employees in last term i am not taunting them but just learning from their mistake because of lackness we had faced a lot issues specially lobby's were empty even at PH some time so i am ensuring that this time we will not face any lackness and lobbies will not seen to be empty but for that i will hire some hard working and intelligent employement assistants.

2.QUALITY TRAINING DEPARTMENT:- I will give more attention to training department because it most important department in EMS we will appoint some good experience and hardworking HC in this department so the trainees would get good knowledge and i will appoint some experience FTO's for quality training of trainees .

3. BONUS DISTRIBUTION:- Distribution of bonuses will be on daily basis so that we can maintain the motivation of employees and i ensure that there will be no delay in bonuses i know how it feel when bonus get delay. I will be not biased for distribution of bonuses who will do more work they will get bonus and i will also take care of organization budget while giving bonuses

4. NO TOXICITY BETWEEN HC AND EMPLOYEES:- I will ensure that HC will not take any advantage of rank and they will not give trouble to employees using their power their will be friendly bond and brother between HC and Employees.

5. STATE INSPECTION:- Their will be time to time state inspection of other organizations and EMS too . As EMS chief it will be my duty to provide good healthcare and medical service to organization which are helping out citizens .

6.PROMOTION:- Their will be minimum criteria to fullfilled by employee if he/she get completed that then they will get promotion means no favouritism will be done.and promotional ceremoney will be conducted every week to improve RP level in organization

7.OPEN SUGGESTION MEETING:- Their will be open suggestion meeting on email of EMS every week in which all employees will give their suggestion for betterment of organization.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RANK SYSTEM----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HC RANKINGS

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26- Chief of HR
23-Employment Assistant
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMPLOYEE RANKINGS

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
17-Surgeon (HS)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

THANK YOU !!
EMS ON TOP!!!
+1

Princev55

Player
Player
INFORMATION

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

5. STATE INSPECTION:- Their will be time to time state inspection of other organizations and EMS too . As EMS chief it will be my duty to provide good healthcare and medical service to organization which are helping out citizens .

HC RANKINGS

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26- Chief of HR
23-Employment Assistant

EMPLOYEE RANKINGS

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
17-Surgeon (HS)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

THANK YOU !!
EMS ON TOP!!!
Best leadership skills

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
Good Leadership Skills, Good Luck My Friend.

Leon_kennedy

Player
Player
INFORMATION

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

HC RANKINGS

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26- Chief of HR
23-Employment Assistant

EMPLOYEE RANKINGS

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
17-Surgeon (HS)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

THANK YOU !!
EMS ON TOP!!!
Good Leadership Skills, and always hard work, Good Luck My Friend. 🔥

Assassin_Richh

Player
Player
On consideration
You have been selected for EMS Leader interview!
The interview will take place Wednesday 26/06/2023 at 12:00 ST Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Contact "Laharika" or "Dhruv Nakrani" or "Darshan Jain" On Discord for further questions about the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom