Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donil Bhagat

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Donil Bhagat
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: DONIL#1111
6. Your Nickname: Donil Bhagat
7. Your ID: 5836
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)​

- I am former Chief of EMS I have 7 months experience in EMS and I have been in high command for 6 months and I have been deputy chief for 2 terms

1: Leadership and Management Skills
: As an EMS chief, I have gained extensive experience managing personnel, overseeing operations, and ensuring that EMS resources are used effectively and efficiently. Be sure to highlight your leadership and management skills, as these are highly valued in EMS positions.

2: Strategic planning and problem-solving skills: As the EMS Chief, I am responsible for developing strategic plans and implementing programs to improve EMS services. Will highlight my ability to analyze data, identify areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions to complex problems.
- At present, there is a lot of shortage of medicine in Labtech, so we will work on that first and will not let such situation come in any organization.

3: Bonus distribution Skills: As an EMS Chief, I am responsible for managing the budget and ensuring that EMS services are provided in a cost-effective manner. Highlight my financial management skills, such as my ability to develop and manage budgets, identify cost-saving opportunities, and manage expenses.
-Every day the bonus will be received on time, the bonus will not be pending, although at present the employees do not get the bonus on time.

4:COMMITMENT TO QUALITY CARE AND PATIENT SAFETY
: As EMS Chief, I will demonstrate a strong commitment to providing high quality emergency medical care to the
community. Highlight our commitment to patient safety, quality improvement, and ongoing training and professional development for EMS personnel.
-Compared to now, I will make the GS (Ground Service) department so strong that no one will have to lose their lives to help the suffering patients in the city

5: Choosing Deputy Of Org is the main Point to Run an ORG When Leader is Not There , Even i Got Most 2 Best EMS Deputy For Day Shift and Night Shift!!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.​

1: rovide Training: Provide training programs to employees that focus on roleplay skills. Training programs may include topics such as improvement, characterization and situational awareness operations. This will help employees better understand their roles and responsibilities, as well as improve their ability to react to different scenarios.
-I will share my knowledge with my hi command and employee that how to use corrupt bio

2:Reward performance:
Recognize and reward employees who excel in roleplay. This will be done through promotions, bonuses or other incentives. Rewarding well-performing employees will encourage others to do the same and create a culture of excellence within the organization.
-I will promote bank robbery ,gang grade, special operation ,sub, store robbery,aircraft career joint operation with scripted plan

3:In EMS
: i am Going to Do low back pain surgery, coronary artery bypass, brain surgery and C-section, bone fracture repair, all surgeries will be promoted as roleplay! And in Dhruv's Term We Did Many Surgeries and Hostage Situation so It will be easy For us to perform An Surgery!!
-To increase the roleplay, I will share EMS knowledge with MediaTek (YouTube) so that maximum RP can be used.
-I will do joint operation with Life Inverter to increase roleplay
-govt will teach to follow honorable traffic rules and keeping in mind fellow aerial pot and road safety I will make full use of both my departments(G,S)(ARO)

-I will host an event at least once a week

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Rank Systm ---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26-Chief of HR
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23-Employment Assistant
------------------------------------------------------------

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑

------------------------------------------------------------
22- FTO
21-ARO (AS) aking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

Thankyou.

Donil Bhagat

Ex EMS Chief

Ayush Rajput

Player
Player
++ he is very responsible person and he knows every rules and following every rules we need leader like this. 👍👍

Ankush_Singh

Player
Player
+ 2000000

standard_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom