Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Mayt

Big Daddy Jimmy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Joseph
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 5h +
5. Your Discord - Deltaa#8851
6. Your Nickname - Jimmy Forest
7. Your ID - 252
Additional information
1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Starting off with the fact: I have been in PD and FiB when both were in their prime, I know how a faction such as FIB should work and how I plan on making it work. FiB as of late has not been up to par and I plan on changing that, with my experience and knowledge of how a good faction runs and plays out smoothly FiB will be up and running smoothly. In my time as FiB 3ic under Alicia, I organised many gang raids a long with others that were fun for both, legal AND the gang side which should always be the case, having both sides have fun, in a smooth way no matter how many people were involved. These raids always involved 100+ people from both sides and were the fun times that many people always remember when talking about the server, and I will try to make it fun and have people talk about the FiB in a good way.

I have been on both, the legal, and the illegal side of the server so I know what I should do without breaking any rules and making it fun for everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

With big organizations, the level of roleplay always depends on the leader. Leaders have to set an example for their members and set a standard for them to follow after them. Once a leader sets a base and set of rules and regulations to follow it becomes a standard that everyone who joins the organisation has to meet that standard or higher or else they will face removal. Same with RP, a leader who RPs will encourage other members to join in on the RP. A lot of events and a good view from the public eye helps any faction grow. I have played in many of the top RP servers and know how

Truth maker

👥 Let's show everyone the truth 👥
Player
Information
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +3
7. Your ID - 252
Additional information

Starting off with the fact: I have been in PD and FiB when both were in their prime, I know how a faction such as FIB should work and how I plan on making it work. FiB as of late has not been up to par and I plan on changing that, with my experience and knowledge of how a good faction runs and plays out smoothly FiB will be up and running smoothly. In my time as FiB 3ic under Alicia, I organised many gang raids a long with others that were fun for both, legal AND the gang side which should always be the case, having both sides have fun, in a smooth way no matter how many people were involved. These raids always involved 100+ people from both sides and were the fun times that many people always remember when talking about the server, and I will try to make it fun and have people talk about the FiB in a good way.

I have been on both, the legal, and the illegal side of the server so I know what I should do without breaking any rules and making it fun for everyone.

With big organizations, the level of roleplay always depends on the leader. Leaders have to set an example for their members and set a standard for them to follow after them. Once a leader sets a base and set of rules and regulations to follow it becomes a standard that everyone who joins the organisation has to meet that standard or higher or else they will face removal. Same with RP, a leader who RPs will encourage other members to join in on the RP. A lot of events and a good view from the public eye helps any faction grow. I have played in many of the top RP servers and know how
I'm sorry who are you ? I don't remember seeing you before in FIB ?
You clearly have a bad history
J3rFXhG.png

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
I'm sorry who are you ? I don't remember seeing you before in FIB ?
You clearly have a bad history
J3rFXhG.png
Bro ur sending these types of threads to everyones applications, the only one looking bad is you, could you also tell me how age goes with personality ? If you think you are fit for the position then just apply for the position instead of being jelous, thank you :)

Truth maker

👥 Let's show everyone the truth 👥
Player
Bro ur sending these types of threads to everyones applications, the only one looking bad is you, could you also tell me how age goes with personality ? If you think you are fit for the position then just apply for the position instead of being jelous, thank you :)
Jelous From a child your age ?
I have sons older than you , I don't want to be a leader, my job is just to show the truth

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
Information
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +3
7. Your ID - 252
Additional information

Bad boys one final time? Cmon man

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Information
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +3
7. Your ID - 252
Additional information

I wish you the best of luck in your run for fib leadership!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom