Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Flx

Player
Player
Your name IRL- Akash Akbari

Your age- 19

Time zone-GMT +5:30

Average online per day- 8-10hrs

Your Discord- star_flxxxxxxx #2106

Your Nickname- Star Flx

Your ID- 8041

Additional information

Leader of- Ballas

-> Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i)
When i came to this the first gang That I joined was ballas, I love this gang too much rather than any other gang this gang has its Big Ghetto area as compared to other gang and this thing made this gang so special.

(ii) I have experienced a lot of things in the city from legal to illegal orgs I have both side experience also i spended so much time in legal org and i learn a thing that illegal org have so much activities to do and have so much fun as compared to legal org so i wanna do more activities and make a powerful gang as leader of Ballas.

(iii) I have past Deputy experience In Families ,Marabunta and Vagos so i know all kinds of rules needed to be known by a leader And i wanna fix all the mistakes Which I Have done In Previous Terms As Deputy So I Can Make My Gang More Active In City.

(iv) In the past I learn so many thing and i also made so Many friends so i have so much respected and careful Deputy and high command which can also run my gang in my absence Very well.

(v) I know the leaders can't be toxic or can't engage in conflict and i can assure you that I Will Be Not toxic or engage in any type of conflict and i know how to handle situations with a cool and calm mind.

-> Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

(i)
as a leader i will make ghetto more active, There are not many people in ghetto to do activities so i wanna make ghetto more active.

(ii) i will help new guys to know more about rules and i will give chance new people to prove themselves if they want any promotion.

(iii) I will concentrate on gang activities and take control of them, including Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Gang turfs, Store Robbery, Robbery of Fort Zancudo.

(iv) I Will Give regular bonus to the active members so that they get paid for their hard work and the efforts that they made.

• At the end of my application I just wanna tell you that if I got selected as a gang leader Then i will make ballas as ruler of Ghetto.Thank you for reading my application.

Yeasin 777

Player
Player
Your name IRL- Akash Akbari

Your age- 19

Time zone-GMT +5:30

Average online per day- 8-10hrs

Your Discord- star_flxxxxxxx #2106

Your Nickname- Star Flx

Your ID- 8041

Additional information

Leader of- Ballas

-> Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i)
When i came to this the first gang That I joined was ballas, I love this gang too much rather than any other gang this gang has its Big Ghetto area as compared to other gang and this thing made this gang so special.

(ii) I have experienced a lot of things in the city from legal to illegal orgs I have both side experience also i spended so much time in legal org and i learn a thing that illegal org have so much activities to do and have so much fun as compared to legal org so i wanna do more activities and make a powerful gang as leader of Ballas.

(iii) I have past Deputy experience In Families ,Marabunta and Vagos so i know all kinds of rules needed to be known by a leader And i wanna fix all the mistakes Which I Have done In Previous Terms As Deputy So I Can Make My Gang More Active In City.

(iv) In the past I learn so many thing and i also made so Many friends so i have so much respected and careful Deputy and high command which can also run my gang in my absence Very well.

(v) I know the leaders can't be toxic or can't engage in conflict and i can assure you that I Will Be Not toxic or engage in any type of conflict and i know how to handle situations with a cool and calm mind.

-> Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

(i)
as a leader i will make ghetto more active, There are not many people in ghetto to do activities so i wanna make ghetto more active.

(ii) i will help new guys to know more about rules and i will give chance new people to prove themselves if they want any promotion.

(iii) I will concentrate on gang activities and take control of them, including Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Gang turfs, Store Robbery, Robbery of Fort Zancudo.

(iv) I Will Give regular bonus to the active members so that they get paid for their hard work and the efforts that they made.

• At the end of my application I just wanna tell you that if I got selected as a gang leader Then i will make ballas as ruler of Ghetto.Thank you for reading my application.
+1

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player
On Consideration
You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place Wednesday 26/07/2023 at 21:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.​

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player
Closed
On request.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom