Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dreader Bunny
Administrators nickname
Notix Haze
Date
Jul 25, 2023
Time
8:02
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1082815279509295144/1133305080628654190/image.png

Black X

Player
Player
I just came back from a 30 day ban its my first day back and i got another 30 day ban and its my fault but i didnt know about the death screens i thought that all death screens were ok and im really sorry for breaking the rules with the death screen i just want to play grand rp before summer ends im really sorry and i repaired my game files after the situation so my game is now clear of the death screen i am very sorry i just didnt know about the death screens i wasnt trying to break the rules

Black X

Player
Player

The forums that got me banned

Black X

Player
Player

The forums that got me banned

The forums that got me banned(wrong link the first time not trying to spam)

Black X

Player
Player
I just came back from a 30 day ban its my first day back and i got another 30 day ban and its my fault but i didnt know about the death screens i thought that all death screens were ok and im really sorry for breaking the rules with the death screen i just want to play grand rp before summer ends im really sorry and i repaired my game files after the situation so my game is now clear of the death screen i am very sorry i just didnt know about the death screens i wasnt trying to break the rules
By the way i didnt download the death screen i was using network graphics i didnt have a custom death screen installed i guess it came with one of the packs but just so yall know i didnt disable drug effects or have tracers it was just the death screen and i didnt know about it im sorry

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Remove all mods and provide POV here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom