Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stacy_Akuma
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 28, 2022
Time of violation
0:40 - end
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar49t5tVcnA

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
Agents name: Sebastian Decker
Agents ID: 1498
Reason: Mixing, Fail RP, PG/Powergaming, Shooting in GZ

Alright. So I hopped off duty to go and mess around on my BMX I went to Government they were chill so I went to FIB
And Many Things Happened I would like FIB to get an Org Strike I also stated that when I punched him it was a muscle spasm and he tasered me
I am dealing with part of this situation in-game/IC as I wanted to keep it IC but he broke many rules. This is not the First time I've seen FIB fuck up/say offensive stuff etc. If an additional back story is needed I will provide in-depth info, I do have my POV here its 8 minutes enjoy watching it.

Power Gaming: When I was cuffed/dragged my arm and searched by him
Mixing: When he said "Press G Key"
Fail RP: When I said "Muscle Spasm" I got tasted
Shooting in GZ: He had no right to shoot me as I did show my licenses (yes I pointed my gun but that was part of the RP to show him my valid serial number)

Mind you This is the Deputy of FIB
he should get a warning and FIB should get Strike.

My game crashed

Clip Provided Below: (also in attachments)

Keem West

Toxic
Player
He using obs for recording.
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Luciifer

Blocked
He using obs for recording.
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
Actually, I used GeForce experience to record/pov and since the clip is 3 hours long I had to record with obs to cut it down.

Luciifer

Blocked
notice how it said "films and tv" the clip was already recorded

CrimsonLegion

Player
Player
I cant upload 3 hours of clip also situation has been talked with in discord and full clip shown
you dont need to upload 3 hours of clip. You can simply edit it down within the films and tv app. Cut it down to however long and upload that. Its not difficult

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
ID 1498 will not get any punishment.
However, ID 8556 will receive a punishment for Gen rule 6.2​
  • All i see you were trespassing, hitting cops with bike without any fear and you were stalling whiles asked for passport so he told you the way to do it, nothing unrealistic in holding a person with one hand and check his pockets and bag with other hand. and after checking your PC logs you admitted you turned off your PC to avoid RP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom