Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord:
6. Your Nickname:
Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 34235

Additional information
1. Leader of:
LifeInvader.
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Based on my prior leadership experience, I would like to continue all the advancements I have made at Lifeinvader. I've been a Lifeinvader member for almost six months now. I initially began working as an intern for the advertising team, but soon I was assisting in a variety of areas, including the creative and journalistic teams. I've had a lot of leadership experience at this point. I am familiar with the requirements and practices for each of Lifeinvader's three departments. I'll be able to demonstrate my leadership qualities in this role and make an even bigger contribution. Working with LifeInvader is a delight, and I can't picture doing anything else.
•One of my greatest strengths is my ability to build positive relationships and foster a sense of camaraderie among team members.
•Last but not least, I want LifeInvader to become a better and more fascinating media organization with the aid of its staff and the people of Los Santos.

:3rd: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• I will make sure the News Team is going in the city and out of the city to cover the Different News and also taking Interviews with Businessmen as well as Normal People to Show the Real face of what is happening in the City to the people of Los Santos, Sandy Shores, and Paleto Bay.

•My goal is to offer as many activities as I can to provide Los Santos residents with the chance to participate in various role-play scenarios. All LifeInvader personnel will be made aware of the established regulations and policies, and I'll see to it that they do. They must also be properly trained for us to provide the residents of Los Santos with the highest caliber of service.

•Journalistic and reporting team in motion. My main hiring priority will be reporters and aspiring journalists who can scout the city for news, record it, write an article about it, and interview influential figures in local organizations or the general public.

It ends there. I am grateful to you for reading my application. Happy day to you!

Anastasia Steele.

Zephyr Tate

Player
Player
"Congratulations on taking the bold step to apply for a leadership position in Lifeinvader in GTA 5 Grand RP! I can't think of a more deserving candidate for this role than you.
Your ability to rally teammates, foster a sense of camaraderie, and maintain a positive atmosphere is truly commendable.
Your dedication to helping others succeed, combined with your strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, make you a natural fit for a leadership role within Lifeinvader. Your in-game achievements and the respect you've earned from fellow players speak volumes about your capabilities.
I have no doubt that, if chosen, you will bring fresh ideas and energy to the team, taking Lifeinvader to new heights. Your passion for the game and your genuine care for the community will undoubtedly make a significant impact on everyone's gaming experience.
I wholeheartedly support your application and am excited to see the positive changes you'll bring to Lifeinvader as a leader. Best of luck, and I'm confident you'll make us all proud!"

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player
Rejected

Gain more experience working in the ORG
And Apply next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom