Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Roland
2. Your age: 27 (1995.12.18)
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 16:00 PM to 22:00 PM or AM this depends from my IRL job
5. Average online per day: 3-8 Hours
6. Your Discord: erelix
7. Your Nickname: Edward Gucci
8. Your ID: 2779
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: This depends how will I perform, but I would prefer state.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become admin to help the staff and players with their request. I'm in RP life since a long time and I have the necessary knowledge of judging situations or to assist new or old players to get a fun time playing on grandRP servers. Since my last application I have been activly playing on grandRP servers, I consider to give another chance to be admin

2. What are your strengths?

-Good written and verbal communication skills
-Fast learner
-Leadership skills ( as Im a Senior in my IRL job)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-Lack of Patience - this is only when I try to explain something but the other person do not let ,and talk while I speak
-Timidity - mostly when Im in front of a lot of people, I get a bit shy but I try to resolve the situation as good as I can

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes, Im ready to work in admin team and leave the RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-I do not have any business so yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

-No, I do not have any IRL issues. Like I mentioned before I have only an IRL job this is why I can be active only 5-6 hours/day but I will try to manage my time and improve my activity. As I work mostly in home office will be easy to improve.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom