Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Stubbo Anonymous
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 26, 2023
Time of violation
16:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VyrI0r7rx58

stubbo

Player
Player
Dont know what is wrong with guy, but he keeps harassing us for no reason, VDM, Mixing, harassment, provoking, just general disrespect all in the 2 clips.

please do something with this guy as i know this isnt the only report about him, i know that grand rp dont want a player base like this or i think it will defo lose a lot of players fast

krix

termed en1
Player
so youre boy totally didnt say "block this dudes car" look at the 1st sec of the clip for "RDM" and "he just put his car in a better palce for blocking it in"

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
I can testify, with evidence, to support 201038 and his other associates have indeed been breaking a few rules under General Rules. Subsection Roleplay.
This has been the 4th day of this harassment/provoking with no real RP reason behind it.
Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.
They believe this reaction is enough reason to perform Deathmatching (DM) - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching). They have been asked what was their reasoning for their interactions with us and have been met with no answer other than their normal spitting and cussing. Myself and others have ignored them intentionally because there's no RP reason for these interactions. This is not normal human behavior and theyre doing this to try and benefit from it because of the new players that are amongst the family. This I consider PG and I have an instance or two of them breaking the rule of MG.

Can supply evidence upon request.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Player 201038 is currently already in a punishment for Provoking.
Provided evidence and his Forum Posts here make it clear that this is neither a one time thing, nor will he stop it in the future.
This is just bad RP and neglects everybodys time. If this will continue, there may be more punishments upcoming.
I advise player 201038 to strictly change his behavior.​

Top Bottom