Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Emergency Medical Services | Ayush Kumar

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tzariar

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ayush Kumar Sinha
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7hours
5. Your Discord: Ayush Kumar@6553
6. Your Nickname: Ayush Kumar
7. Your ID: 6093

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services,
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have spend a lot of timing working in this organization(Emergency Medical Services) whether that is in City 3 or City2. I think I am well prepared with all the necessary requirement to be the leader of this organization. I have an experience of over 6 months in the organization and I have clear vision of what all changes I have to bring in this organization to make it even better then ever before. I am very much found of this organization and I want to move a step ahead and guide it to achieve great success.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
There are a few things which I have observed that needs to be worked on to improve the RolePlay of the organization. Stating them below:
1. Better training of the new commers: I have observed that many of the new commers don't know the proper radio codes or proper procedure of doing there job. I want to make sure that they know what they are doing and do it properly.
2. Increase the availability of High Commands: Most of the High Commands in the organizations are very inactive which don't really help the organization in a positive manner. I will make a proper procedure of elect the High Commands by watching there responsiveness and availability whenever there is a need.
3. Not a proper communication system: The current employees of the organizations can be clearly noticed that they are struggling in communicating with each other. I will make sure that this issue is fixed as soon as possible.
4. Making proper difference in what and what not a working at particular can and cannot do: I have noticed that some of people at Intern rank are behaving as if they are the high commands. I would fix this and making proper rules and regulations, strengthen those which already exist.
5. Making the environment more friendly and welcoming for the new commers.
6. Simplifying the rota and other systems of the organization so that the work of High Commands can also become a little less tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom