Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob_Jain

Player
Player
Name: Jacob Jain
Nationality: Norway
Place of Birth: Norway
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: White
Tattoos: Yes
Strengths: good communication / Emotional intelligence / Teamwork / Critical thinking
Weakness: hesitating / failing to do things for fear of being criticized
Life Story:
The life of Jacob, has not always been easy. As a Norwegian immigrating to the united states in the early 2000s chasing the American dream has been a rollercoaster from left to right. With a former education as a Medical Student in Norwegian Public Hospital similiar to Pillbox hill Hospital in the U.S, Jacob has his whole life been on his own only chasing a career as his mother and father died when he was 7. Being a foster kid, Jacob has always learned to be independed and be on his own.
After leaving Norway behind, he is still in search of a greater life in the U.S, formerly living in both Vice City and Liberty City, Jacob has come to Los Santos in hopes of finally reaching the dreams America has to offer him.

Career Story: The career of Jacob have many up and downs but he never quit his hard work as jacob recently moved to los santos and pillbox hospital its a new place , but in few days due to my hard work and my skills i got multiple promotions . life in ems is very respectful , people like ems have respect for ems and that why even he was new in the city jacob manage to make some friends at work place and in city as well but when ever he goes out with friends and family he and his friends got attacked by gangs and other families but due to some ems protocol I'd like to help my friends and family members, but my hands are tied. but after some times he decided to be a corrupt ems employees and help his friends and family when they want.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom