Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meto Ronin
Administrators nickname
Luke Lupus
Date
Jul 27, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/439893/#post-1604123

metoo

Player
Player
Dear admins, due to the server error I experienced today, I was punished by dear Luke Lupus for 30 days of bug abuse, but the issue I was experiencing at that moment was the disconnection error that has been on the server for a few days and I encountered multiple times a day, and I fell from the game. I ran to the safe zone for the video. I couldn't get the video recording of this moment because I'm using an amd video card and I didn't expect to have such a problem, so my screen recording was off.I am aware that running to the safe zone is a mistake, so I accept every penalty I will eat, but I never used the vulnerability of the game, I started back to the server with my friend after a long time, please forgive me for this and punish me for escaping to the safe zone, but I did not use any bugs please at the time of this event. I beg you, don't take me away from the game.

thank you for listening to me have a nice day

Jacob_Jain

Player
Player
Yah game crashes alot today due to various reasons and might be it's not a bug abused but next time be careful don't run in green zones ❤️ Enjoy GRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom