Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Gold

Player
Player
Nationality: English Place of Birth: London
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Eye color:red
Tattoos: N/A Strengths: Picks up on things easily, Easily comes up with excuses on the spot, and is a skilled shooter.
Weakness: thinks hes better than everyone and suffers of Anger issues.

Life story.

When he was younger he grew up in the ghetto, it was a rough place. he was around a lot of crime and shootings.
When he was about 7 his Mom died outside their house from someone burguling the house, she tried to stop him but he killed her, it was just my dad who was bring him up, the next 9 years were very rough as they had a lot of crime going on around them, especialy his dad as he was part of a gang and almost died a few times, he did tell him to try and leave but he said they would kill him if he tried to leave and he didnt want him to be hurt. Later on when he was 16 they went to go to go fishing and he saw some rivals of gangs and they all pulled up on them and he was shot in both legs and later on, when he went to hospital he had sugery to have them ampitated and in the surgry he died to loss of blood.

Career Story.

Since hes grown up ive always wanted to be in a force helping people out since both of his parents died in crime. he joined a legal org, LSPD they picked up how good he was with shooting and combat since he'd learnt this when he was a very younge age for protection and after being at NG they recapped over his skills, they suggested him to join the swat force because they thaught that my skills where very high quailty. A few months later after working extreemly hard fighting crime i became the new leader of swat. 3 years later after almost being killed fighting gangs and crime (doing his parents proud), then he joined FIB after having a break from fighting crime, he joined into FIB as a tactical Black Ops Agent, A few days passed and then he got confident with working with the FIB and Now he start to Quickly and Quietly starts doing some naughty stuff like taking Bribes to let them off the hook and the FIB had No Idea...

Outcomes.

1. Zain goodman-can Receive bribes when necessary including offering myself as victim to criminal friends.
  2. Zain goodman-can go to Ghetto while off duty/Undercover and hang out with he's old Criminal friends in illegal activities(including ones with tattoos)(undercover only using makeup with personal equipment)
  3. Zain goodman-can Pick up illegal guns from operations and sell them in Black Market for profit , also be able to make use and exchange illegal items (all types including drugs , weapons ,vests etc...)
  4. Zain goodman-can Providing Classified Information to gangs in exchange of money.
  5. Zain goodman-can Can release prisoners , Reduce their time , or help in any thing they need in jail/arrest depends on mood or for a bribe.
  6. Zain goodman-can Wil be able to use truth serum (/try max twice a situation according to the rules.).
  7. MRR-can Will be able to get involved in criminal activity when undercover to gain evidence in order to build a file.
8.Zain goodman-can Will be able to use WH for undercover operations (only for FIB purposes)
9.Zain goodman-can Can lie to suspects about calling a lawyer and still process them without identifying myself with the ID and without a lawyer.
10.Zain goodman-can Kidnap anyone who i like to to torture him and get information that might help for myself / org , including planting illegal goods on suspect.

Select for moderation

Asuna ken

heheheheheheheh
Player
Rejected

No approval from leader/ FIB already has 5 corrupt cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom