Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Rule-break no demands given | ID 105528

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2023
Time of violation
02:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pN64-YAgazs

AED

Player
Player
Attempting to be present, but also not crash into other vehicles, I carefully positioned my aircraft for the yellow parachute.
Upon the additional vehicle approaching, and then RDM'd the person who chose to be on foot, I slightly increased altitude to avoid any RDM.
No demands were given upon the shooter regaining balance. Simply started to shot at me.
Attempting to deflect the situation was too late.
Had there been demands provided, I would have known the situation and been able to react accordingly.

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
what no demand sure? you know the situation bro its valuable case and you want to kill me with heli to take it provide your full pov first

AED

Player
Player
what no demand sure? you know the situation bro its valuable case and you want to kill me with heli to take it provide your full pov first
"... you know the situation bro..."
I know i was being careful with my aircraft to avoid escalating conflict. I was there for the RP experience. Who know what happens next? I sure didn't know, because no conversation was had within city limits! Providing demands would have resolved everything.

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
"... you know the situation bro..."
I know i was being careful with my aircraft to avoid escalating conflict. I was there for the RP experience. Who know what happens next? I sure didn't know, because no conversation was had within city limits! Providing demands would have resolved everything.
i provided the demand wallah i provided

AED

Player
Player
For example: If you would have said leave the area, but i would like to learn how to pilot a helicopter with as much grace as you... See ? The conversation would have led to a phenomenal RP experience. I would have gladly provided flight lessons, after leaving the area.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
ID: 4075 Fix the Title, it should be like that (Rule-break | ID)
(You have 8hrs to do so)

AED

Player
Player
+ just tell me why you using obs for take povs ?
Your accusation is unfounded. Besides that, why redirect and confuse the topic ? Whether I use Gamer Bar or graphics card recorder matters little to this original topic. Either way, it is not OBS, but you remain redirecting and confusing the original topic.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
(Thread Title is not fixed, Please Read the rules on How to file a Complaint, Then File a Complaint Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom