Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sera phine
Suspect ID
189386 , 188129
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2023
Time of violation
3:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/myDM6BfkRsM

dcartel

Player
Player
they were getting pulled over and didnt stop they heard the people and didnt stop there were 3 cars 2 people in each car and his friend tells him to go even thought hes supposed to pull over

Last edited:

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
And this might be twink interaction cleary you can see a person name "Youssef shiesty" MGs to tell the 10-15 to tell them to go the speed limit. But when you go to this man who made the forum past forums posts it says his name is yousef shiesty
You can see this man made a forum with the ID of him and his name
So either this is twink interaction or this man is posting a forum with someone elses pov and decieving admin.

dcartel

Player
Player
Also heres my pov
i cleary cannot hear what there saying
Keep lying buddy u literally heard us and ur friend even told u to go and called in radio and said ur being chased and typing in fam chat isn’t Meta gaming i was getting arrested in city I and my fam saw me so they waited at the highway. And ur vids volume ain’t that clear so yea you knew what was happening to u we even went after you and you just kept fail rp and u-b driving

Last edited:

Chevi Calipso

EX Deputy Chief
Player
they were getting pulled over and didnt stop they heard the people and didnt stop there were 3 cars 2 people in each car and his friend tells him to go even thought hes supposed to pull over
Where are the LSPD you mention in your report?

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Keep lying buddy u literally heard us and ur friend even told u to go and called in radio and said ur being chased and typing in fam chat isn’t Meta gaming we saw her get arrested in city so we went out to try and break her out how is that meta gaming smh. And ur vids volume ain’t that clear so yea you knew what was happening to u we even went after you and you just kept fail rp and u-b driving
So this isn’t your POV?

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Admins please look at the text he put he said he saw her gettting arrested that means it’s not his POV, thank you

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Please stop violating the forum rules. The forum can only be made by the person with their pov this is not your pov.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Provided POV is from Player 290821 and not from the linked Account of the Thread owner 138238.
Moreover the Agent provided sufficient evidence that they did not hear the pull-over commando.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom