Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Austin Highlife
Administrators nickname
Donte Shepard
Date
Jul 28, 2023
Time
11:47PM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMV5VaRVznQ https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/441078/

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

in /threads/441078/ provided evidence of me shooting at his vehicle

I am punished with 6.15

I told him to hop out the whip as he runs me over at 0:17 (RP is engaged now)

As a gangster/seen in crim organization it makes sense to ME that my character would be upset and want him to step out so we can converse (just banter) and a gangster would most probably use a gun to threaten what he'd want (me wanting him to just step out and talk, I was not going to kill him and I certainly cannot rob him) but he didn't fear for his life and drove off and thats when I decided to just pop a warning shot at 0:24. That's 7 seconds of time given. I didn't land a shot on him, just near him. So I obviously fail to recognize where I went wrong and would like an administrator to INDICATE specifically how it was that this was punishable. I really thought I was RP'ing but I must be missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom