Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deku Calipso
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2023
Time of violation
5:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/l4EEa5RBaZE

Deku Calipso

Ex Director of USSS Ex HOD in LSPD
Player
During a hostage situation one of the members from the family purposely swims out into the middle of the lake and drowns themselves to avoid arrest. I asked on radio and nobody shot them and another officer was following with a drone.

Sam nut

Player
Player
you did meta gaming cause you in discord call

Last edited:

Deku Calipso

Player
I did PG but you did meta gaming cause you in discord call
Im muted deafened and not talking to them. Ill gladly share my entire bodycam to show I did not once unmute or give them any information.

Deku Calipso

Player
This is a joke right? Because if so thats funny NGL...
real life police can jump/vault/summersault/role with vests on the average police vest weighs 5-6 lbs. Little bit of
education for you;)

Last edited:

Sam nut

Player
Player
And one of your guys killed me I didn’t drawn my self and did not put me on cuff so not fail rp from my part
and there is the prove i didnt drawn my self !

Last edited:

Deku Calipso

Player
And one of your guys killed me I didn’t drawn my self and did not put me on cuff so not fail rp from my part
and there is the prove i didnt drawn my self !
So why would you say you did power game and delete your comment? I requested that officers bodycam and but the drone that’s above me in the video is that officer so we’ll have to see there pov

Sam nut

Player
Player
Because I thought I did but I didn’t since I didn’t drawn my self instead I was killed and check other pov if you don’t believe me I got killed!

Deku Calipso

Player
Because I thought I did but I didn’t since I didn’t drawn my self instead I was killed and check other pov if you don’t believe me I got killed!
100% we would like to revoke this thread miss communication on mine and the fellow officers part. (I asked him if you drowned and he said yes not knowing I meant on purpose or not. He meant yes you did drown but after he shoot you. Other officers POV shows Sam didn’t PG and purposely drowned themselves)

Deku Calipso

Player
100% we would like to revoke this thread miss communication on mine and the fellow officers part. (I asked him if you drowned and he said yes not knowing I meant on purpose or not. He meant yes you did drown but after he shoot you. Other officers POV shows Sam didn’t PG and purposely drowned themselves)

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Server Administrator
Closed

Thread closed on thread owner request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom