Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AADFDDF
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeIPIX48Ggc

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
+ They kept us busy for 30 minutes, after my friend gave him the battlepass they started laughing, they stepped aside without giving the money to my friend this time and they told , send the battlepass to my friend not me but he already bought the battle pass, and left game dont gave money .. everything is in pov

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
In my opinion, they did this to someone who did not know the game, and maybe they scammed a lot of people.
Maybe if we didn't know the game and we didn't take a pov , they would calmly scam us and disappear.

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
I know he did scam from your POV but you r not recording all the POV we can't hear you when you were speaking.

Mehta Jii

Player
Player
hey there is a misunderstanding bcz the guy you gave battlepass didnt want he wanted to gift it to his frnd but you sold it to him and he didnt knew he got bp i have pov he didnt left intentionally his voice was not comming he was still saying give it to my frnd and you where not listening and then you gone and after some time he checked that you gave it to wrong person he will give you money for that bcz it he relogged because voice was not going.
indian admin can listen his voice was not audible and he relloged bcz of it and still he till now didint know that he has batllepass. you should have told him that you have given to him he was still saying give it to my frnd but you given him by mistake he can pay for that.in my pov INDIAN Admin can hear it clearly.

Last edited:

subhash rathod

Player
Player
+ They kept us busy for 30 minutes, after my friend gave him the battlepass they started laughing, they stepped aside without giving the money to my friend this time and they told , send the battlepass to my friend not me but he already bought the battle pass, and left game dont gave money .. everything is in pov
bro and my in game mic was some issue i was doing relog due to mic bro i was literely dont konw when u gave me battelpass

Mehta Jii

Player
Player
hey there is a misunderstanding bcz the guy you gave battlepass didnt want he wanted to gift it to his frnd but you sold it to him and he didnt knew he got bp i have pov he didnt left intentionally his voice was not comming he was still saying give it to my frnd and you where not listening and then you gone and after some time he checked that you gave it to wrong person he will give you money for that bcz it he relogged because voice was not going.
indian admin can listen his voice was not audible and he relloged bcz of it and still he till now didint know that he has batllepass. you should have told him that you have given to him he was still saying give it to my frnd but you given him by mistake he can pay for that.in my pov you INDIAN Admin can hear it clearly.
if admin want i can give more pov that his voice was no comming so he relloged

Mert Ozkul

Player
Player
give me my money why are you running away I gave it to you battlepasi the rest is none of my problem

Mehta Jii

Player
Player
Do you give my money or not?
listen there is misunderstanding bcz he didnt want to buy you gave it to him but he will pay money for that he relloged bcz he was unable to speak you can check in my pov and when he knew you given it to him but you are not in city so how will he contact?

yash7089

Player
Player
give me my money why are you running away I gave it to you battlepasi the rest is none of my problem
Bro, they are ready to give you your money, just go in the city text them and your money will be given problem will be resolved, it is totally a misunderstanding according to the second POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom