Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rafiul Haque
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2023
Time of violation
15:14
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvaX5vhVFMY

Rafiul

Player
Player
I met him from the grand rp marketplace. i knew this guy because my friend bought gc from him in the past. he messaged me on 22 July saying he is selling gc. i told him ill let him know if i need some in the future. so i messaged him today saying "are you still selling gc?"
he replied yes. at first i wanted to buy 35 gc. he said he will charge 3.5mil for 35gc. i agreed upon the price. but i changed my mind and wanted to buy 50 gc instead. he told me 5mil for 50 gc. i told him to give me some discount and make the price 4.5mil but he refused to drop the price so i agreed on 5mil for 50 gc.
i message him my in game location in the discord. he came there. he told me to give him money first. so i gave him the money first cause previously my fried bought over 200gc from him with 10mil and he didnt scammed back then. so i trusted him and gave him the money. after receiving the money he went to his phone and transferred all his money to his other accounts. please check the logs and ban his other accounts in which he transferred the money to as well if possible. cause this type of people make this game polluted. after that he left the game and never came back. i tried to message him on discord but he blocked me there and deleted all his messages. i hope all of his other account gets perma ban as well.

Vui

Player
Player
my fried bought over 200gc from him with 10mil and he didnt scammed back then
Are you sure that is really your friend..? Cause he might violate GR 1.7 already.

1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days
And yesterday I saw another post related to 200 GC scam too.. sorry for your lost and stay alert.

Rafiul

Player
Player
yup, my friend did bought. it was around the previous 2x gc event that we had. i was there and he didn't scammed then. thats the reason i trusted him. my friend left the city. he doesn't play anymore. well im the unlucky one i guess. it is what it is. at least ill find a little comfort if he loses all his accounts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom