Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanak Rom

Player
Player
nformation

1. Your name IRL : Hfayedh

2. Your age :17

3. Time zone :(UTC+1)

4. Average online per day :6h

5. Your Discord : hfayedhfanak

6. Your Nickname : Fanak Starfly

7. Your ID ! 44147

Additional information

1. Leader of... : Ems

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

i want to be leader for many reasons first i want to be leader because i have an experience as an Ems Leader but in another city and i want to improve my experience here and try a new experience with new people EMS is the perfect introduction to healthcare. Anyone considering a career in healthcare should consider starting in EMS. Hopefully, people will choose to stay in EMS long-term. Every day is different. You aren't tied to a windowless office or hospital, you see so many different people every day and get to be the connection between the public and different aspects of healthcare and social services. Add on to that the autonomy to perform life-saving medical interventions at the time and place people need it most and EMS is the most exciting career And Really i want to help citizens and choose the right Members to be an EMS

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

employees must be respectful and hard workers to be ems and they must have an experience or a littlebit of experience at least and always there is Metting with all Ems Members and Vanguard and we could start by following the rules of state 3.3 Health-Checkups twice a week in all Organizations which practically improves RP and motivates employees

Thank You and EMS On Top ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom