Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akriti Dhir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2023
Time of violation
18:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xn30-koEZbY

Aryaman Dhir

Deputy Director FIB | West Mafia
Player
He was trynna act dumb to stall the robbery and didnt fear his life with guns pointed at his head and tried to make a move out idk how. You can see in my pov he jumped down on our side of the roof but idk how he got in car.

Aryaman Dhir

Deputy Director FIB | West Mafia
Player
As far he talking about MG he is not wearing his mask and I recognize him from face that he robbed me in beach ghetto.

Mert Pluxury

Player
Player
Watch my pov after 0.35 nobody pointing me gun and nobody around me so why u have to fear then

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
in 1:10 you can see us shooting at you so you didnt fear for your life and you ran away

Mert Pluxury

Player
Player
Nice mixing saying praying and call a god
He was trynna act dumb to stall the robbery and didnt fear his life with guns pointed at his head and tried to make a move out idk how. You can see in my pov he jumped down on our side of the roof but idk how he got in car.

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
nice fear rp
show full clip when u ran to your HQ after being followed or do u need me to show it?
1tdm38K.png

1.6 If a gangmember gets chased by cops/gangs, he cannot get back to his HQ for 5 minutes | WARN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom