Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roland James
Administrators nickname
Ibti Loco
Date
Jul 27, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/440414/

RolandJames

Player
Player
I was banned incorrectly, you were suppose to ban the other user that the guy has reported clearly on the topic.

Hello, can you remove my ban immediately? I won't attack the staff who banned me, I've missed out 2 days now and wanted to play with my friends and earn some grand coins by the way. I thought I was banned for FearRP, I was already punished for 180 minutes and I have already apologised via pressing m and contacting admin, you can check my previous threads online.
I have spoken about this incident very vaguely in the ingame admin support chat and I have told him why I had done FearRP due to my previous incidents where there was guys who was rude to me, killing me out of red zones and stuff and I didn't know how to report it, I've also wanted to apologise to the guy who was trying to rob me whilst I was running away so I could face less of a punishment.

After I logged in the day after, I received a ban where I thought it could've been for FearRP but I double checked with the thread right now and understood that this ban was unjust. This incident was completely different, the guy who reported me on the thread listed above was helping my case, lots of players were killing me because of the way I tried to be professional with the taxi job, I would've preferred to recover some logs to show my deaths but anyways, the guy who opened the thread above was doing his job and tried to help my case, I also mentioned it on the admin thread via game and said that a guy was going to report one of the incidents for me, for which he did, thanks for it but I got banned incorrectly and the punishment was supposed to be given to the user he clearly mentioned :/ I and him were really insulted by ID 283505, I was on taxi job and I was killed via punch by him and the EMT healed me.

From what I gather from the evidence used in the thread above, the admin might have assumed the person who was near the EMT officer on duty was talking to his friend, the other guy from afar was the culprit. It's completely wrong, I was listening to the EMT, he has also gave me 30K for all the incidents he saw around me. I was killed constantly by other guys, insulted and stuff. Now I get banned, pretty messed up. He witnessed it all, he also told me he only had a record of this incident and I told him to report it.

Please, I need to be compensated for the wasted time, its completely messed up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom