Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank zane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2023
Time of violation
16:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com

Frank.

Player
Player
all in pov.
Pov 1 you see me inside Fz but i was leaving but then he shot me without any demands. his word "WTF" starts shooting No demands whichs come under Gen rule 6.15 or Gr 6.4 being bad Cop.

Pov 2 you can clearly see him Dying 16:55

pov 3 see him come back at 16:56 to the same situation as he Give me demands to leave Gz im leaving hes shooting me in Gz which is Gz 1.1 then he come out off Gz then goes back in while still shooting me and takes my vest of but i aint doing any damage to him as hes in Gz which is Gz 1.3
Thank you for you time hope this person learns the rules.

Frank zane

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player
Requesting ID 99605 to provide POV from 16.55-17.00 (City Time)
You have 10 hours to respond

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player

Thread Approved
ID 99605 will be punished for GZ 1.3 (Timestamp 0:31 of POV 3)
  • There is no NLR here as the place where he died and the place where you saw him again were different.
  • There is no violation of GR 6.15 as the place where he shot you first (on the south gate of FZ) is considered a red zone within Fort Zuncudo where an NG soldier doesn't need to give demands before shooting.
  • There is no violation of GZ 1.1 because an LEO can shoot you inside GZ if he has IC reasons
However, ID 12800 will be provoking (Timestamp 0:20 POV 3)
After you were given the demand to leave by the NG soldier you provoked him by honking multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom