Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akriti Dhir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2023
Time of violation
19:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0MROEc7y5HU

Aryaman Dhir

Deputy Director FIB | West Mafia
Player
2 or 3 guys of marabunta were shooting from their HQ which a ghetto rulebreak and I just went on their sidewalk to get the id of the guy shooting on POV . I couldnt get the ids of the other two beacuse they were deep inside and I didn't want to step on their HQ just for OOC reasons.

This a mass rule break done by Bunta which i was able to capture on bodycam . They do this many times but I couldn't get them the other times.
I want admins to clearly review the kill logs at that time and whether these guys left the org or were kicked or not.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
2 or 3 guys of marabunta were shooting from their HQ which a ghetto rulebreak and I just went on their sidewalk to get the id of the guy shooting on POV . I couldnt get the ids of the other two beacuse they were deep inside and I didn't want to step on their HQ just for OOC reasons.

This a mass rule break done by Bunta which i was able to capture on bodycam . They do this many times but I couldn't get them the other times.
I want admins to clearly review the kill logs at that time and whether these guys left the org or were kicked or not.
I am leader of Marabunta so this applies to me. You entered my HQ without IC reason so this is a self report by you. Just because they are wearing blue and shooting doesnt mean it's Marabunta.

167722 isn't even in Marabunta so this report is nothing on us , but a self report.

If you would have contacted me , I could have confirmed this for you.

Aryaman Dhir

Deputy Director FIB | West Mafia
Player
Thats the only way I could get your rulebreakers down :)

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.
ID 167722 will be punished for Ghetto Rule 1.3 and 1.4. Will not be punished for 1.5 because hes not Marabunta and there is no proof of other members shooting from HQ.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom