Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harris BDs

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammad Haris
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 12:00 PM to 22:00 PM or AM this depends
5. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
6. Your Discord: 1haris1
7. Your Nickname: Harris Fearless
8. Your ID: 59463
9. I want to be curator of Crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I believe that i can be great as an admin because of my 2 years+ experience from playing in grand rp en 1, i can be a great admin for the crime section because i have since i started playing grand rp, i have spent most of the time in gangs as deputy, Leader or HC and have learned a lot in that time and gained a lot of experience

2. What are your strengths?
- i believe that every story has two sides and as admin i will look at both sides of the story instead of just looking at one and punishing.
- I am fluent in english and good at communicating with other people.
- i am really calm and dont get angry or frustrated easily.
- i know all the city rules so i can assist players by answering all their questions about any rule fast.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Its my first time working as an admin in a rp server so it will take some time for me to learn all the admin commands .
- I dont have any fixed hours of playing because i am a student in college so some days i might not be able to play alot.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes, Im ready to work in admin team and leave the RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-I do not have any business so yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

-No, I do not have any IRL issues

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Player
Rejected
You don't meet the criteria we are looking for at the moment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom