Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tim_Adams
Administrators nickname
Napal_Fedorov
Date
Jul 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hzz048

Adams

ICH HASSE CHEATER
Player
Ich bitte im Bearbeitung von Mazhor. Danke

Deine ID: 55696

Der Name des Admins welcher dich Sanktioniert hat: Napal Fedorov

Welche Sanktion hast du bekommen, wie hoch war das Strafmaß? Socialclub Ban

Proof in form von Videomaterial oder Bildern (Im besten falle auch deine POV): Screenshot (525)

Wie ist die Situation zustande gekommen und was ist Passiert:

Dear Mazhor,

I was in the arena a few days ago and was sent a script by a friend on Discord. He said I should inject this and sent me a loader for it. Of course I did, which I regret in the end. After a few injects I got banned by the anticheat. I wanted to sincerely apologize and promise I won't do that again. In general, I don't think much of cheating, that was my first time and will remain so! I want to sincerely apologize again and promise I won't do it again.
I hope you can give me one last chance, I would be very happy about that.

I've spent a lot of time on Grand-RP so far and it's mostly been very nice. So far I've been able to meet a lot of nice people and spend time with them and build a lot. Due to my ban, I unfortunately also lost my family in Grand-RP, which is my own fault. Not only was I able to spend a lot of time with friends and get to know new things, but also in organizations for which I am very grateful. If you would give me one last chance, I would start a new family again and build it up again with the help of my friends. I can only ask you again to give me one last chance because I really miss playing on server 3.​

Thank you for reading and have a pleasant rest of the day!

Tim Adams​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom