Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

bahab hafeez

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Bahab Hafeez
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
8pm to 1am
5. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours
6. Your Discord: BAHAB#9310
7. Your Nickname: Bahab hoblos
8. Your ID: 162800
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in grand Rp for almost 2 years now, I have been in all the organizations I statred my journey from DOC cadet i worked there and then I joined NG and got my training under general Saif khan it was great time and from my point of view it was the best term. I was in chief in Sahp and STF in lspd, why I am telling these because at that time i was in the process of learning but now I think its time to be a Admin and this is time to serve the people of the grand Rp and to help this community even more with my skills. I really fit for this position to be a Admin and one more reason that am respectful to the people and am a good listener and am still learning to improve my skill, my confident over my passion and skills and I will try my best to bring more peace to the city and Will punish the people those are breaking the rules.

2. What are your strengths?
As we talk about my strengths I have experience in Rp and I always listen to the people and always wanted to help them in their problems and always try to do my best and I always listen to the both sides that who is speaking truth, and am always respectful to other in everyway.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My weaknesses are,am a polite person like I don't get angry on people what ever they do to me but I will try to improve it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom