Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jamie Murphyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e22tBfNQ1zU

Herboo

Player
Player
This guy is talking while dead and also mixing. If that is not enough of a rule break he is also bug abusing by writing in chat while dead which afterwards he can look around his dead body while dead.
If you don't think that's a bug abuse you can try it yourself and you will get proven right

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
To the reviewing Admin:
Please ask him to show the full RP situation where he killed me.( as it is a incomplete RP situation )
I called the ambulance so I could look around the dead body.

Herboo

Player
Player
To the reviewing Admin:
Please ask him to show the full RP situation where he killed me.( as it is a incomplete RP situation )
I called the ambulance so I could look around the dead body.
I am an FIB agent and I killed you because you were commiting crimes if you have a complain about that come complain at the FIB hall it was an RP situation not RDM if it would've been RDM you would've reported me

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
I am an FIB agent and I killed you because you were commiting crimes if you have a complain about that come complain at the FIB hall it was an RP situation not RDM if it would've been RDM you would've reported me
Just show the full RP situation where you killed me .( as it is an incomplete RP situation ) to the Admins.

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
Read the forum rules your POV is less than 1 min and you have not shown the full RP Situation.

Herboo

Player
Player
Read the forum rules your POV is less than 1 min and you have not shown the full RP Situation.
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
    If admin requests longer POV I can provide

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
    If admin requests longer POV I can provide
Admin please request full situation POV. To find who broke the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom